Friday 14 June 2013




BEAUTY only gets attention. PERSONALITY is what captures the HEART 




Let your dreams be bigger than your fears & your actions louder than your words. 





It doesn't matter what people think about you. It's what you think of yourself that really counts!




Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have, and say thanks to GOD for the troubles we don't have... 



Darkness cannot drive out darkness: Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that. 




I am happy to be me. I may not be perfect but I am HONEST, LOVING and HAPPY. I don't try to be what I  am not and I don't try to impress anyone. I am ME. 



DO IT NOW SOMETIMES LATER BECOMES NEVER.



TODAY IS TOMORROW WE WORRIED ABOUT YESTERDAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment